Our HSE Policy:
- Shows the commitment of SBS Offshore LLC’s management and workers to health and safety
- Aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations
- Aims to ensure all work activities are done safely
Our HSE Responsibilities are:
- A safe working environment
- Safe systems of work
- Plant and substances in safe condition
- Facilities for the welfare of all workers
- Any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health
Workers are responsible for:
- Ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- Complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety
We seek the co-operation of all workers, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realizing our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where workers are required to work off-site.